Orders with United States destinations of $75 or more qualify for Free Shipping. *Some restrictions apply
FREE GIFT----SPECIAL NEEDS GROUP MASK BACKER EAR SAVER
- Bulk medical KN95 face masks. Equivalent to FFP2 and N95 standard mask effect.
- Non-oily particulate filtering effect > 97%, 4-layer filtration system, nano-layer filtration.
- Closer to the face for tighter protection.
- Soft and flexible breathable, ideal for Sensitive skin allergy.
- Respiratory protection masks meet your different needs, whether you are running, city driving, house cleaning or outdoor activities, you will be the best for your health. For more breathing protection, you can also buy reusable cotton face masks from SNG.
- Using Anti-pollution Mask reduces the risk of inhalation of harmful gases such as odors, pollen, smoke, dust and other harmful particles for hospitals, schools, travel, cleaning, painting, construction, outdoor activities.
- Healthy Breathing: Bulk KN95 face masks come with double static absorption cotton and soft non-woven fabric layer. Can filter out 95% particles in the air. Suitable for all seasons
- 3D Design: M-shaped nose clip, dust mask is cut in 3D fits almost any size/shape face, High elastic ear strap has enough elasticity to make a good seal, not tight, and the breath resistance is slow, it can be also molded for proper fit.
- 4-Layer Design: High-density non-woven fabric-nano filtration-N95 filtration-high-breathable non-woven fabric, which can prevent dust, car exhaust, pollen, etc.
- Material: Air filter safety mask Made of non-woven composite fabric, hot air cotton electric imitation nanofiber filter material moisture-proof, non-toxic, non-irritating
KN95 and N95 masks have the same level of protection, they only follow the testing standards of different countries. KN95 masks follow Chinese standards, N95 masks follow US standards, and both of them are not less than 95% in protection against particles of 0.3 microns such as viruses and bacteria.
FDA Approved, CE Certification
The mask has been tested and certified under GB2626-2006 (KN95 Standard). FDA approved, CE certified.