Is very loud.
Is very loud. Everything else is good.
Orders with United States destinations of $75 or more qualify for Free Shipping. *Some restrictions apply
• Simple one-button operation, small footprint, and portable nebulizer compressor machine at a competitive price point for providers
• Compressor weighs only 2.7lb (1.2 kg) - lightweight, compact design, easy to carry around
• Reliable, piston-driven compressor is efficient and delivers consistent particle size of <5 microns
• Built-in nebulizer cup holder for hands-free use
• Complete with disposable nebulizer kit
• 5 year limited warranty
• Powerful piston pump is efficient, dependable and whisper quiet. Silent operation allows for discreet treatments anywhere.
• Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS Code: E0570
The John Bunn Neb-u-Lite EV2 Nebulizer comes complete with:
1 disposable nebulizer cup (reusable for single patient use only)
1 PVC tubing
5 Spare filters - easy to change filter
1 Adult and 1 Pediatric Mask - nebulizer is suitable for adults and children
|Method of Nebulization||Piston Driven|
|Operating Temperature Range||50°F to 104°F|
|(10°C to 40°C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||30% to 95% RH|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40°F to 158°F|
|(-40°C to 70°C)|
|Storage Humidity Range||10 to 95% RH|
|Weight||2.7 lb (1.2 kg)|
|Max Pressure (Compressor)||30 PSI|
|Flow Range (Compressor)||0 - 8 liters/min|
|Particle Size (Nebulizer)||0.5 - 5 microns|
|Capacity (Nebulizer)||8 ml|
† Federal Law (USA) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician. This product should not be used unless the operator has been instructed by a qualified health care professional.
“WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.”